ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001 is the world’s most recognised quality management standard used by millions of organisations all over the world to continuously improves performance. By becoming certified your organisation by ACM under UKAS Accreditation is making a statement about your commitment to continually and consistently meet the expectations of your customers through the improved efficiency and effectiveness of your business processes
GENERAL GUIDELINES / STEPS OF ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION PROCESS
1) Purchase of ISO 9001:2015 standard- This standard can be purchased through some below modes:
a) Bureau of India (BIS) office or their online portal at
b) BSI online portal
c) ISO website portal
2)Self review of requirements of Standards: Once purchased, organization must review the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard through in-depth review of standards. Clients may get help of ACM freely available online tools for understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard & may implement it within their organization
3) Get Training of ISO 9001:2015 Standard
ACM provides a wide range of IRCA accredited open training programs at different location on monthly basis. If required, ACM can provide training to suit your needs and budget. Through these programs, you can gain the skills to implement, Internal audit and manage an effective quality management system <ACM never provides any consultancy services specific to need & requirements of any organization>.
4) Gap Analysis – You can perform a self gap analysis audit based on ACM Tool “ISO 9001:2015 Gap Analysis” & can identify the gaps between the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard & your exist system & thus can determine the likely workload and timescale for implementing a quality management system that will help you to achieve ISO 9001 certification. You can use this to plan implementation or brief to your consultant
5) Application to ACM- Application for registration is made by completely updating ACM Application Form & submitting to ACM office. This provides information about your organisation to ACM & so ACM can accurately define the scope of assessment.
6) Get a Quote - We'll give you a clear indication of the costs of gaining and maintaining certification.
7) Assessment to ISO 9001 is undertaken by ACM - this consists of two mandatory visits that form the Initial Certification Audit (Stage 1 Audit + Stage 2 Audit). Please note that you must be able to demonstrate that your management system has been fully operational for a minimum of three months and has been subject to a management review and full cycle of internal audits.
8) Certification to ISO 9001 is issued by ACM and maintained through a program of annual surveillance audits and a three yearly recertification audit.
Benefits of Implementing ISO 9001:2015 in your business?
1)Assess the overall context of your organization to define who is affected by your work and what they expect from you. This will enable you to clearly state your objectives and identify new business opportunities.
2)Put your customers first, making sure you consistently meet their needs and exceed their expectations. This can lead to repeat custom, new clients and increased business for your organization.
3)Work in a more efficient way as all your processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the business or organization. This increases productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down. This is done through eliminating the waste that can occur when processes are maintained without a view of the inefficiencies that can arise during process handoff. The better process flow can also be used to drive efficiencies towards fewer errors and resulting reworks, which can improve cost savings.
4)Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
5)Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require ISO 9001 before doing business.
6)Identify and address the risks associated with your organization.